Stainless Steel 304 Sleeve Anchor Hex Bolt Dyna Bolt
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.35 US $0.32|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BS-DB100
- Type: Hexagon Head
- Connection: Common Bolt
- Standard: DIN, GB, JIS
- Product Name: Dyna Bolt
- Length: 100mm
- Diameter: 10mm
- MOQ: 5000PCS
- OEM: Support
- Trademark: BEISHUO
- Specification: M10*100
- HS Code: 7318190000
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Groove: Hexagon
- Head Style: Round
- Grade: 10.9
- Application: Construction Material
- Unit Weight: 82.8g
- Stainless Steel: 304
- Sample: Available
- Port: Ningbo/Shanghai
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Zhejiang, Ningbo
Dynabolt Sleeve Type Anchor
The Dynabolt sleeve anchor is made up of four different parts- the split expansion sleeve, a threaded stud bolt or body, nut and washer. Dynabolts come pre-assembled and are made from either zinc plated carbon steel or 304 stainless steel. A number of different head styles are available. The 1/4" diameter comes in an acorn, flat or round head. The 3/8" in a hex nut or flat head. The 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" are only available in the hex nut head.
Dynabolt Hole Size
When drilling a hole in the base material for a Dynabolt sleeve anchor, a carbide tipped bit must be used and it needs to meet ANSI standards B212-15-1994. This will ensure proper hole sizes and holding values. The hole diameter that must be drilled for the sleeve anchor is the same diameter as the sleeve anchor being installed.
The Dynabolt sleeve anchor is a light to heavy duty fastener. These anchors provide full 360-degree contact and reduce base material stress. When using a Dynabolt anchor, no pre-spotting of holes is necessary and the sleeve anchor can be installed through the object being fastened as long as the hole is large enough for the anchor to be inserted through it.
How to Install Dynabolt Sleeve Anchors
1. With a hammer drill, drill a hole in the base material using carbide tipped drill bits that meet ANSI standards. Make sure that the bit diameter is equal to the diameter of sleeve anchor being installed. The hole can be drilled to any depth as long as it exceeds the minimum embedment requirements for the anchor being used.
2. The hole must be cleaned of any debris left over from the drilling process. Use a wire brush, compressed air or a vacuum to remove this debris.
3. Insert the sleeve anchor through the fixture and into the hole in the base material until the washer is flush with the material being fastened. Light taps with a hammer may be needed to seat the anchor properly.
4. Using a wrench, expand the anchor by turning the nut or head 2-3 turns.
Dynabolt Sleeve Anchors can be used in a variety of base materials including concrete, concrete block, and brick. It is important to choose the correct diameter and head style for your unique application. Installing a Dynabolt sleeve anchor can be accomplished in four simple steps.
Yuyao BeiShuo Hardware Co.,Ltd